is a little sea side village, at once both rustic and eclectic, developed by Ticos with touches of a multi-cultural influence.
The Ticos still own many shops, restaurants and hotels, giving it charm and authenticity. But Samara also attracts many expats that come on vacation and didn't resist to "vida pura"! Maybe you'll become one of them! The village, which normally has about 3,000 inhabitants, sees its tourist season explode with the arrival of travelers from all countries, young solo-travelers, couples, families, retired people. But Samara is spread enough and long enough that everyone finds little paradise beach. Its unique charm and atmosphere will remind you to enjoy that life is really good !
Amenities and services available for you in Sámara :
- • Restaurants, bars and nightclubs
- • Car, Atv and motorbike rentals
- • Bicycle rentals
- • Internet cafés
- • Sportswear and handcrafted artistry shops
- • Groceries and bakeries
- • Drugstore, medical office, dentist
- • Banks and ATMs
- • Surfing schools and surfboard/boogie board rental
- • Variety of Yoga classes
- • Spa and massage practitioners
- • Gymnasium and weight room
- • Local farmer’s market, weekly depending on season
Our little town!